M6 CP - Final Project


I want to design my website the way I like to navigate any other site. I like pages and links that are easy to find and very straightforward with everything exactly where you would expect to find it. I don't like roundabout navigation that keeps you clicking around to find something, which is an experience I had just yesterday trying to make a doctor's appointment! 

Most of my work has intense or dark colors so I think I will go with a dark color theme and white text. I'm more set on having an endless scroll so that each piece can be viewed separately without having to click around, but it will still be organized with navigation buttons for each section. Since I want an endless scroll, I also want an anchored menu either on the top or on the side of the screen.

Comments